As leaseholders, you may require a different set of services. We tailor our approach so that we can help you to help your tenants and your property. Our privacy policy on what we do with your information in this case is here: Privacy Notice

Below are a number of leaseholder FAQs to help you get the most out of what we offer:


What should I do if I need to report a repair for a communal building? 

If you need to report a communal repair or damage, please contact our Customer Services Team, who will be more than happy to book an appointment for you.

You can contact them either via email on or by calling 0800 218 2247.


What should I do if I want to make changes to my home?

If you are looking to make any changes to your home, other than basic cosmetic improvements, please make sure that you gain our permission first. 

This must be done by completing the form below and sending this for the attention of our Customer Relations department, either via email at or by post.


What if I've changed my name and need to change it on my leaseholder documents? 

You can fill out this form here to let us know: Notification of Leaseholders Change of Name form

Please note that you'll need to bring the completed form, with the appropriate documentation, into our head office on Clarendon Road to confirm the change of name. 


I've got a question about my lease or I'm looking to sell my property - who should I talk to?

If you have any further questions or concerns, please get in touch by calling 01923 209172 or emailing us on


I've got some feedback for you - how can I get in touch?

Each of the services we offer have service standards. It is really helpful for us when we receive feedback for when we go above (compliment) or below those standards (complaint). Your feedback is really important to us and helps us provide our services. You can feedback to us by filling out the form here.