Your tenancy

Leaseholders & shared owners

As a homeowner, we know you'll expect a good experience with us, and in return we'll ask you to meet certain responsibilities.

To find out our responsibilities, and what we expect from you as a leaseholder or shared owner, please refer to your lease and your handbook

If you have any questions about your lease, or you are looking to sell your property, please refer to your handbook for more information.

Leaseholders and shared owner FAQs

How do I request a repair?
If you need a repair or any maintainance inside of your home, please check your lease first to confirm whose responsibility it is before you contact us. 

If you need to request a repair relating to the exterior of your home or a communal area, please contact our Customer Services team, who will be more than happy to book an appointment for you. You can contact them either by email on or by calling 0800 218 2247.
What should I do if I want to make changes to my home?
If you’re looking to make any changes to your home, other than basic cosmetic improvements, please make sure that you’ve received our written permission before starting any works.

You can request permission by completing the form below and sending this for the attention of our Customer Relations department, either by email to or by post.

Application for alterations form
What if I've changed my name and need to change it on my leasehold/ shared ownership documents?
To change the name(s) on your lease or shared ownership agreement, you will need to contact your solicitors.

To correct the spelling of your name on our records, you will need to fill out this form here to let us know: Leaseholder change of name form

Please note that you'll need to bring the completed form, with the appropriate documentation, into our head office on Clarendon Road to confirm the change of name. Please make an appointment to visit our head office by calling 0800 2182247 or emailing
How do I make a payment for my rent and service charges?
There’s lots of different ways to pay, so you can choose the method which suits you best.

To set up a direct debit, please give us a ring on 0800 2182247 or fill out and return the direct debit form here.

You can pay online with Allpay. You’ll need your 19-digit payment number on your rent card to do this – if you don’t have one, please call us.

You can also call Allpay and pay using the automated phone service – call 0844 557 8321 and have your 19-digit payment number to hand in order to make the payment.

If you have a smartphone, you can pay via the Allpay app or textpay. Find out more about these here.

You can also pay by bank transfer. For the full details of who to transfer money to, please refer to the leaseholder and shared owner handbook.
I am a shared owner looking to buy a greater share of my home – how do I do this?
Your lease will provide you with the increments in which you can purchase further shares of your home, and your handbook explains the process in more detail. 

You can then put in your request to purchase more shares in writing (signed) and send this for the attention of:

The Home Ownership Team
Gateway House
59 Clarendon Road
WD17 1LA
I've got some feedback for you – how can I get in touch?
It’s really helpful for us to receive feedback on our service to you. If you’d like to let us know how we’re doing, you can either email, call us on 0800 2182247 or fill out the form on our feedback page.

Additional information