At the beginning of last year, the residents of Tree Bridge House – one of our Independent Living Schemes – had a coffee morning where they were shown the final design concepts and colour schemes for the refurbishment work that was due to take place. Within the same year, the works were complete, and the communal areas were open for the residents to enjoy!
The works included:
- New flooring - including non-slip vinyl and carpet.
- Dark wooden cladding was removed and replaced with a bright feature wall and a shelving unit for a TV. New furniture including comfortable and colourful seating was also added.
- Additional storage added to kitchen.
- Signs - both inside and out - have been modernised and have much better visibility.
- Scheme office - included a bigger and more user-friendly workstation and a new air-conditioning unit.
- IT - the Wi-Fi connections have been improved, and an information screen has been installed along with upgraded CCTV.
We hope the residents are enjoying their newly refurbished home!