Work with us
At Watford Community Housing our vision is to deliver better homes and friendlier communities – together.
Our values are integral to how we work. In everything we do we are proud that together we:
- Take personal ownership for our actions to provide an excellent service
- Act professionally and with integrity to deliver our promises
- Offer progressive and innovative ways of doing things
Our commitment to our employees - being an employer of choice
We strive to be an Employer of Choice, by offering a desirable working environment, with a professional approach to our service provision supported by attractive terms and conditions. Working for an organisation like ours means you will get an opportunity to work with and across all levels of the organisation as part of a bigger team that is passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
What we offer our employees
The success of our business depends on us attracting and keeping the very best staff – which means offering the rewards a talented workforce deserves. Click on our Rewards and Benefits Page for a more detailed list, but here are a few of our benefits
- Competitive salary scales
- 28 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to buy 3 additional days
- Training & development – annual performance reviewing and comprehensive training programme.
- Health Cash Plan – employees can claim money back for a wide-range of healthcare costs such as dental, optical, chiropractic, chiropody and more
- Online access to earn cashback or receive discounts at many top high street brands including travel, leisure and fashion brands
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential counselling and advice
If you share our vision of working for an organisation which believes in excellent services, innovative thinking and friendly attitudes to deliver the best for our tenants, check out our current vacancies below!
If you need any further information, please contact our HR team on HR@wcht.org.uk.