Our new digital tenancy services are now live
Your upgraded digital tenancy services have officially launched.
We've been working to improve our website so that you can manage your tenancy with Watford Community Housing more easily. You can now sign-up for your new account, which allows you to see live rent account data and access lots of other new features which are designed to make life easier for you. It's important to note that, if you have a previous online account, as of today this will no longer work. In order to access your upgraded online account, complete with new features, sign up by following the steps below!
How do I sign up to my new online account?
- First, click here to go to the new portal.
- Select whether you are a Watford Community Housing tenant or an owner/leaseholder. Make sure you pick the correct tenancy, as different account types will have different features available to suit you.
- Next, you’ll need to fill out a registration form. For this, you’ll need the first 8 digits of your tenancy number. You can find this on your rent statement under 'account number'.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click ‘register’.
- Before you can begin using your account, we need to verify that the details you’ve provided match the details we hold for you on our system. Once we’ve approved your registration, we will send a verification code to the email address you have signed up with.
- Once you have your verification code, visit the ‘login’ page and enter your username and password. You can get to this page at any time by clicking on the ‘My Account’ button on the homepage.
- When asked, enter your verification code.
- That’s it! You can now begin to enjoy your new, upgraded account.
If you encounter any issues with your account, or want to ask any questions about the new features, email us at email@example.com or call 0800 218 2247. We’re happy to help.
Get the most out of your online account
Over the next few months we’re going to be running training sessions for residents. If you’d like some help getting to grips with your new account, watch this space for details of the training events.
We’re also going to be working on adding even more features to your digital tenancy services over the next few months, allowing you to take control of your tenancy.
To help us build the best possible service for you, we’re interested in any feedback you might have about your new account. To share your views with us, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.